Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Gay Security Industry Experts Exposed! 1st Issue! What has JP (John Vranesevich) been up to lately? FIND OUT HERE!

From: nodialtone <nodialtone () comcast net>
Date: 22 Feb 2006 23:53:52 -0500

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 23:25, Kyle Lutze wrote:
Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:46:58 EST, Paul said:

Not to say that I am a homosexual, but shouldn't you choose a different
title for your emails? Surely there are some actual gay members of the list
who would be thoroughly offended by your use of the term to mean something
negative.

The sad part is that most of the homosexuals on this list are probably both
more intelligent, more secure in their sexuality, and have figured out how to
use theirs for something....

where I work, the boss has hired three gay couples, and I must say they
probably work the hardest and get the most work done, with the best
quality out of anybody there (except me of course :) ). thinking about
it, 3/4 of the company in general are couples. weird.

it's a shame that people feel the need to do this so often. :/

Kyle

Ah, the pressures of diverity in such a diverified society.

--
-nodialtone
http://www.iatechconsultng.com