Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Insecurity in Finnish parlament (computers)

From: Markus Jansson <markus.jansson () hushmail com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:30:27 +0200

Olli Haukkovaara sayed:
>Your answer below is in fact what I expected - you can not
>be sure about this issue, because you can not proof it.

I am (pretty darn) sure about the issue, even I cannot provide you with specific facts about some vendors and model numbers. I have received information and talked about the subject with "people" who are into this business. Its like that you would say that Australia exists and I would start to argue against you, that you cannot be sure it exists, because you cannot provide me exact information about the lenght of the coastline of Australia etc. Wake up.

Besides, all of this is irrelevant to the subject in hand: Insecurity of TeliaSonera & A5/1 and the fact that our goverment/parlament would need to have some people working in the compsec/infosec section that would understand and care about these issues.

--
My computer security & privacy related homepage
http://www.markusjansson.net