Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability/Penetration Testing Tools

From: "GroundZero Security" <fd () g-0 org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:00:30 +0100

or learn how to do such tests by hand as that is more accurate as any automated tool out there!
a penetration test shouldnt be automated it would miss too many bugs i.e. in custom php/cgi scripts.
a professional security audit can only be done by hand. period.
too many people rip their customers off with cheap automated tests.

-sk
http://www.groundzero-security.com