Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: private imap4d exploit

From: Rik Bobbaers <Rik.Bobbaers () cc kuleuven be>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:08:12 +0100

haha, as if the rosiello people can write working code!?

lol

nice try tough :)

(wasn't there rosiello-code on dailywtf some time ago? ;))

--
harry
aka Rik Bobbaers

K.U.Leuven - LUDIT          -=- Tel: +32 485 52 71 50
Rik.Bobbaers () cc kuleuven be -=- http://harry.ulyssis.org

Disclaimer:
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:
  1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
  2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself to.
In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
  3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
  4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may be
included on your message.