Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Please help to spam abryson () bytefocus com.

From: "Exibar" <exibar () thelair com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:30:28 -0400

Sorry didn't mean to offend with the Bikini comments.... any reasonable way huh? How about sending a picture of yourself holding a small sign that says "Full-Disclosure is Awesome!" and that very long number that was sent to you previously on the bottom of the sign.... :-)

ok, seriously now, it would be interesting to see how many pieces of spam you're receiving after this whole thing :-)

 Ex

----- Original Message ----- From: <abryson () bytefocus com>