Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IE7 Zero Day

From: "Exibar" <exibar () thelair com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 10:02:27 -0400

I have a sure fire way to make your computer, ANY COMPUTER, YES ANY COMPUTER!!! 100% safe from hackers, spyware, viruses, and anything else malicious that you can think of. yes it's true, I am not lieing here.....

I work in an office by day, making barely enough to afford "real tomato ketchup" for my family's French Fries. I will sell this procedure to the highest bidder that can prove to me that they will pay for this knowledge.....

WELCOME TO FullDisclosure-Bay! Your auction site for vulnerabilities, exploits, and fixes!!!

ROFL, I mean no disrespect man, just couldn't resist..... yah, I'm sure if you think about it a bit you'll realize what my procedure is.....

dude, there ARE places that will give you cold hard cash for your proven exploits, mind you I did say PROVEN.... this really isn't the list to advertise selling exploits on though.....

 Exibar

----- Original Message ----- From: <0x80 () hush ai>