Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Call for moderation

From: Dave Alanis <SDALAN04 () smumn edu>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:51:14 -0500

I second to the comment posted below. One of the reasons I joined Full-disclosure was for its raw unmoderated data.

On the other hand, If we begin censoring off-topic messages we might as well start banning people by their IP ---> MAC
Address :p. I would consider 0x80 () hush ai to be the first person off the list!

Say no to censorship!

Moderating lists tends to slow things down but I have seen other security
related lists begin to get out of hand and moderation was enforced.  It
would be nice if people can just get along.  Or not get along but for
shorter periods of time.

There is a charter for this list at
http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html (which is in the
mailing list sig).

"Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds" - Einstein

"Cuanta estupidez en tan poco cerebro!"