Full Disclosure mailing list archives

So tell the police already (Re: I'm ready to tell the police

From: Rowland <rowland-wind () comcast net>
Date: 22 May 2006 08:02:25 -0400

Here I am taking notice of a thread in the middle, but I just can't
resist jumping in. I'm perverse that way.

You think this is a joke? n3td3v was never a joke, but everyone on fd
treated it like one. We're the biggest group around of rogue employees
at major internet companies aka dot-coms... i'm ready to walk upto my
local police sation right now just get hand them in, i'm not having a
major breakdown... ive known them for 7 years and now im ready to hand
myself in and give evidence against these guys at yahoo

If I were in this position I'd cut the bluster short and go straight to
the action. In fact I'd have turned the wrongdoers in already by now.
Seven freaking years already? What have you been doing all that time?

Don't tell it to us. Tell it to the police. Then tell us what happens.
I'd really like to know.