Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: Panda Antivirus Enterprise Secure, NortonAntivirus 2005 and the virus

From: "Thiago H. Pojda" <thiago.pojda () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 11:59:32 -0300

The major point of the thread is that some of the most popular AV scanners
used in big companies, do not detect it.

Yea, I did post that AVG scanner detected it. And also a few other people
did the same with their AV scanners. And that is scary because even small or
non-so-well-known av scanners detect a slight difference in a virus file and
the oh-so-almighty ones don't.