Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: FWD: RE: [Dailydave] Symantec Blackberry Whitepaper. (fwd)

From: chedder1 () gmail com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:22:14 -0800

What the fuck...

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 08:43:17AM -0500, deep fried wrote:
My Dear Son of Terran,

Yes and the statement is that; "They have shown the world is Islam is a
Religion that celebrates death." I imagine your little synapse's are
continuing to ululated with the glorious events on the day of 9/11;
"Oh the
Poor, Poor down trodden disenfranchised Islamic scum, the whole world
is
picking on them. Make sure you pray for the brotherhood to take over
Egypt,
Hamas to continue killing, and of course the peaceful religion of
Islam supporting the slaughter of Iraqi's on a daily basis. Give those
Arabs
something to cheer about pig fucker.

BTW: Did you beat your woman today, fuck your goat, and or castrate
your
daughter? if not you are a bad Muslim.  Our God, Nancy Pelosi will save
us,
with introduction of a new legislation that will declare all
Muslims homosexual in the Great State of California.

A little humas, Arab, and Tahini on a Pita ooh yum yum an outback
favorite.--the Pygmy

The term Arab and Persian are interchangeable in this mail

--