Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Putty Proxy login/password discolsure....

From: cardoso <cardosolistas () contraditorium com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:39:46 -0300

If you have access to a local account, yes, but if you do not have any
account, it´s harder than "linux single" was.

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 00:12:36 +0200
endrazine <endrazine () gmail com> wrote:

e> cardoso a écrit :
e> > Exactly. A few years ago I used to deal with linux fanboys showing them
e> > the cute trick of "linux single" at boot time. After a few hours begging
e> > for the admin password, I teached the trick and they usually stopped the
e> > brag about how security Linux was.
e> >
e> You know we do appreciate your work with crackheads.
e> Local attacks against windows are easier imho thoo.
e>
e>
e> endrazine-
e>

Carlos Cardoso
http://www.carloscardoso.com <== blog semi-pessoal
http://www.contraditorium.com <== ProBlogging e cultura digital

"You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it"