Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OT - Check this out - Full disclosure is aptfor this

From: "Dave \"No, not that one\" Korn" <davek_throwaway () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:31:06 +0100

Throwaway1 () columbus rr com wrote:
Contex -

====================================
If you consider that America are
able to lie about the weapons of mass
destruction and then admit it,
====================================
"America" never lied about WMD.
America is not in a position to prove that any WMD stockpiles
existed past December of 1998, when Saddam kicked out the UN; but
at worst that makes them wrong, not liars.

  All the stuff about VX nerve gas *HAS* to be conscious, knowing,
deliberate lies.

  Why?  Because the stuff has a shelf-life of twelve weeks, and anyone who's
claiming a decade later that there's a ton and a half of the stuff
unaccounted for KNOWS for a fact that even if it did still exist in any
recognizable form it would be less harmful than dirty dishwater.

  I'm sorry, but the *publicly known* facts were so blatantly in opposition
to the conclusions promulgated by the warmongers that I'm not willing to
accept 'mistaken' as a plausible explanation.

    cheers,
      DaveK