Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The Cyber war on Iran

From: Shyaam <shyaam () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 18:12:46 -0400

I agree about the movie part :-)
Especially, SwordFish...

he he, Good one

On 4/4/07, Andrew Redman <aredman () education ucsb edu> wrote:

This is a good example of what can happen to you after viewing Hackers
and Swordfish back to back. You've been warned. I doubt Iran even has a
Gibson to hack.

- Andrew

United Hackers wrote:
>   _      _____   ___    ____  _  __  _______  ___   _  __
>  | | /| / / _ | / _ \  / __ \/ |/ / /  _/ _ \/ _ | / |/ /
>  | |/ |/ / __ |/ , _/ / /_/ /    / _/ // , _/ __ |/    /
>  |__/|__/_/ |_/_/|_|  \____/_/|_/ /___/_/|_/_/ |_/_/|_/
>                    Hackers United against the Threat of Islam

>  FOR IMMEDIATE
RELEASE                                        ANTI-MUSLIM LEAGUE

> April 04, 2007, 2100Z
>
> We, the Hackers United against the Threat of Islam to the Freedom of
Thought
> and Peace are hereby declaring open war against the evils of Islam. The
axis
> of evil must be stopped and destroyed. The United States of America is
planning
> a demonstration of military force against the evil nation of Iran. As of
the
> moment of this announcement, a Cyber War has been declared against Iran.
We
> do this to assit the United States of America in their war against the
evils
> of Islam.
>
> The first operation in this war was the secretive Operation Screaming
Eagle.
> This has been an ongoing preparation for battle, mapping out critical
> Internet infrastructure to the Nation of Iran, as well as determining
> passwords, access codes and vulnerable attack vectors for gaining access
> Iranian systems, including routers and servers. Many Iranian machines
have
> backdoors installed, and many routers have been broken into had have had
their
> login security mechanisms comprimised.
>
> At dawn of April 06, 2007, the Hackers United against the Threat of
Islam shall
> initiate the largest, multinational, coordinated attack against a
nation's
> infrastructure ever witnessed. Hackers from the United States of
America,
> Great Britain, Norway, France, Italy, Brazil, Germany and Russia will
launch
> attacks against Iran's infrastructure, disabling all IP-based
communication
> and facilitating attacks against their terrorist targets.
>
> Islam must be stopped. And the Hackers United against the Threat of
Islam are

--
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Shyaam Sundhar R.S., GREM, GHTQ, GWAS