Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Hackers uniting against Iran?

From: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler () alice-dsl net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:19:32 +0200

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 23:05:25 +0200
Martin Hudec <corwin () aeternal net> wrote:

Paul Schmehl wrote:
Furthermore, no democratic country has ever started a war with
another democratic country.  (That's as in zero.)  The majority of
wars are begun between two non-democratic countries, and democratic
countries have the lowest incidence of foreign and domestic
violence of any form of government.  (And yes, that includes the
US.)

The fact is that if all countries in the world would adopt
democracy, there would be no more wars.

What a lovely idea.

Too bad that it crashes directly with the very basics of the human
nature - which is the only thing that has not changed for all those
thousand years of written history. Despite all the glorious
technological advancements we have achieved, we are still the very
same bloodthirsty and envious creatures as we were in the days when
the stars were young and too sad that we did not learn nothing in the
process, still ignorant to everything but us.

No state system or religion, be it democracy or communism, be it
islam or christianity, will change that. It simply does not matter.

nice evening,
Martin

martin,

you call communism a state system; that's the best prove you don't even
know the very basics of communism, but you hate it nevertheless.

propaganda works, q.e.d.

timo :) [who admits that he read Marx/Engels, Lenin, Trotzki, Mandel,
Hegel and the like]