Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: BH/DC: Tactical Exploitation Materials

From: H D Moore <fdlist () digitaloffense net>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 20:29:06 -0500

Good point! I didn't like the intro that much, it will be revisted in the
next revision :-) Thanks for the feedback!

-HD

On Thursday 09 August 2007 19:24, Hernan Ochoa wrote:
The only thing I would argue is the concept that your paper is actually
'INTRODUCING a tactical approach to penetration testing',  'Revisiting'
would be much more accurate in my opinion. I don't think your approach
is new. Having said that, I do think, like I said, that your paper
comes at the right time because the proliferation of 'explotation
frameworks' and their (commonly) direct association with 'penetration
testing' can  mislead people to believe that penetration testing is
only that. So congrats again :).