Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Xbox Live Gamertag stolen

From: "Kevin Finisterre (lists)" <kf_lists () digitalmunition com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 00:12:19 -0400

Hrmm.... I am wondering if several people are toying with me or if something is really going on over in Xbox Live support?

Well Slavik Plotnikov after posting my information at http:// www.digitalmunition.com/StolenUpdate.html and speaking with the media Scott Hirnle ultimately took care of me so to speak... I would suggest starting by emailing him... I have cc'd him on this message.

I still have little detail on whom actually compromised my account so don't hold your breath for any info like that.

Oddly enough you are the second person in a few weeks to contact me about this...
-KF