Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: new default password database available

From: admin () redoracle com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:36:03 +0200 (CEST)

as usual, this is a full copy of the original Vuln-Dev Default Password
list at http://www.phenoelit-us.org/dpl/dpl.html

I'm sure the mirror is appreciated, although the lack of credits is
probably not.

cheers
FX

As you can see with your eyes we have more passwords. Just to count
them... we have today (20-08-2007) 2007 passwords for 424 vendors. In
Phenoelit you have approximately 1200 passwords (we just counted lines).

Probably you're wrong. Just to add more information our latest update
includes new passwords for vendors like AMI, Asus, Addtron, Cisco,
Actiontec and others.

If you're smart you can compare these lists and check for differences.