Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Solaris telnet vulnberability - how many on your network?

From: v3dt3n <mkmaxx () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:51:14 +0530

From: "Ham Beast" <i.am.hambeast () gmail com>

seriously why the fuck is 100000 email on the telnet of the solaris with
worthless content by gadi enron in mine inbox?

I could be wrong, but I strongly suspect the reason to be someone exploiting
the grok.org.uk with the 'full-disclosure' ID and mass-mailing every mail
sent to that address to those who are present in the "fd-request" ID's
addressbook. My mailbox too has been bombarded with all kinds of hacker
stuff, including the antics of this real funny n3tty dude. Let me know if
you want to see them, I could forward 'em to you.

Regards
v3dt3n