Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: EXPLOITS FOR SALE (AUCTION SITE)

From: "T Biehn" <tbiehn () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 20:25:45 -0400

Internet: serious fucking business.

On 7/6/07, Kevin Finisterre (lists) <kf_lists () digitalmunition com> wrote:

 I DO NOT agree with selling any exploit and I definitely believe this is
stupid.

Do you agree that you are often spoon fed free information by individuals
that are not paid for providing you a service?

Is it so bad that some of these nice people would ask for a little
compensation here and there?

Do you agree with the fact that some of the vendors that you have
purchased software from would like to lead you to believe that their
products are secure when in reality they are not?

Is it safe to assume that you agree with selling of flawed software?
-KF