Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 29, Issue 14

From: atlas <atlas () r4780y com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 19:31:43 -0400

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 07:25:34 -0400
From: "Paul Melson" <pmelson () gmail com>
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] EXPLOITS FOR SALE (AUCTION SITE)
To: "Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu" <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu>
Cc: full-disclosure () lists grok org uk

On 7/6/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
Note that the Internet as we know it really took off when the pr0n
industry started using it in a big way.  They've always been early
adopters of new technology...

Wait, so are we waiting for the Internet porn industry to get on board
with the auctioning of exploits?  I'm so confused.

Hey Paul,
More likely the purchase of...

although all this talk about being noble makes me think about Hamlet.
To Hack or NOT To Hack.  That is the question.  Whether tis nobler to exploit
and disclose... or to skip litigious misery and sell the damn thing on
zeBay... anonymously of course.

Although how to anonymize monetary transaction... that is truly and art.

@

--
YXJ0aXN0cyB1c2UgbGllcyB0byB0ZWxsIHRoZSB0cnV0aCB3aGlsZSBwb2xpdGljaWFucyB1c2UgdGhlbSB0byBjb3ZlciBpdCB1cAo=