Full Disclosure mailing list archives

The Battle

From: "hockey june" <hokeyinjune () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:27:01 -0400

HockeyinJune the leader of the prestigious hacking group HackersFirst has
agreed to provide Full Disclosure with an exclusive interview.
Full Disclosure Representative: HockeyinJune, could you describe your role
in the group and give a brief description of the group itself

HockeyinJune: Sure thing, HackersFirst is an elite hacking group of which I
am leader. I currently provide instruction to our younger members. Our motto
is "Hack the Planet"

Full Disclosure Representative: That does sound interesting what sorts of
things is your group currently working on

HockeyinJune: A lot of neat and useful stuff. Last night we discussed
Window's
(ewww) batch programming and its role in Window's shell code. The rule of
hand is basically Window's Shell Code = Batch files.
However, Window's Shell Code is pointless unless you are administering a
large Window's network

Full Disclosure Representative: What advice do you have for younger and
aspiring hackers

HockeyinJune: Join our group of course! We are looking for new members you
can find us at irc.smashthestack.org #hackersfirst