Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Month of Random Hashes: DAY FOURTEEN

From: Jared DeMott <demottja () msu edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:14:49 -0400

Dr. Neal Krawetz PhD wrote:
Send it over here.  The picture, not the hash.  I have the technologies
to determine whether the image is computer generated, digitally altered,
or legitimately a real picture!

These technologies shall be unveiled at Blackhat during my presentation.
Sometimes it is difficult to determine which asses are real in this
facade that is the computer security world.

- doc neal
http://www.hackerfactor.com/blog/

ps: if time provides during my speech, I will discuss the many
difficulties I have experienced as a computer security consultant while
attempting to have fake myspace accounts shut down for my clients!

hahahahahahha.  believe me, no one really wants to see it!