Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Xbox live accounts are being stolen

From: "Kevin Finisterre (lists)" <kf_lists () digitalmunition com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 00:11:54 -0400

I find it funny too... there is nothing more than I love to hear than
an Microsoft employee telling me that their network is pwned and
there is nothing they can do about it.
-KF

On Mar 17, 2007, at 7:33 PM, Jason Miller wrote:

I'm sorry but I find this funny actually. :-P Seems Microsoft has a
weakness.

On 3/17/07, Kevin Finisterre (lists) <kf_lists () digitalmunition com>