Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RainbowCrack-Online Drama

From: "T Biehn" <tbiehn () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:52:34 -0400

It gets juicier:

From: John Harrison <johnthedude () msn com
<http://mailcenter.comcast.net/wmc/v/wm/46093D690006A5BE00003FD12205886172CECE0A040D030706?cmd=ComposeTo&adr=johnthedude%40msn%2Ecom&sid=c0>>
To: Travis <jimble11 () comcast net
<http://mailcenter.comcast.net/wmc/v/wm/46093D690006A5BE00003FD12205886172CECE0A040D030706?cmd=ComposeTo&adr=jimble11%40comcast%2Enet&sid=c0>>
Subject: LIES From the Canadian Bomb Boy
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:16:02 +0000
http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2007/Mar/0462.html

Well you missed the criminal charges and subsequent guilty verdict and the fact
your parents had massive legal bills
**I didn't think it was relevant.

you really think that iRainbowcrack wants to be associated with a person so anti
**iPod?
USA ..and a danger to school kids
**you were more than happy to accommodate me when you needed things right?

you have history of Bomb Charges , that is not wanted at Rainbowcrack-online

**I bet.
i wondered why the surname was missed out in that first article , Travis "who
didnt want to give his surname " WHATA DICK U ARE
**Mommy and daddy told me not to give out my last name, you also didn't want it.

Seventeen year old Travis Biehn was arrested last week and charged with making a
terrorist threat against
his Philadelphia area high school. It is alleged that the Grade 11 student
scrawled a threat on a washroom
wall of Central Bucks East High School and then brought it to the attention of
some teachers. Biehn's home
 was searched after other students told the authorities that the teen had told
them that he knew how to
 make a bomb and was planning to use one. The search of his home revealed eight
to ten pounds of
potassium nitrate, fuses, detonators, and canisters as well as photographs of
bomb-making material
**See text of appeal / science to see that it wouldn't have made a bomb anyways

guess we start there

and then a nice pic of u  i think
http://www.recorder.ca/cp/World/050614/w0614109A.html

**What a hottie, where's your pic?
 oh and an attachment of the threats to take the site down which u tried to make
it so that we couldnt
do a thing without you agreeing , not bad for such an idle fook , your a waste
of space dude , i hear your druggie voice , hope you aint any at home
**You mean my requests that you adhere to the contract I got you to agree to?
And upon breach my legitimate removal of copyrighted code?

and then the best of all , the time you asked me for bots for your KR website
scam that you couldnt keep quiet about
**You make it seem like common place that people would just randomly
ask you for
such things. I wonder what kind of people you associate with? HACK 4 LYFE.
damn i finding more logs all the time .i got shit loads on you and the great
thing is , do uu think ppl will ever do any
buisness with someone that cannot be trusted ,,i saw right through your phoney
crap , u didnt like it , well thats my 5% on Travis Bomb Boy Biehn
**Thats why I've got a decent resume at 18.

You start a slannging match man , i welcome any chanllenge to the legallity of
**Straight outta Compton...
RainbowCrack-Online , the website i setup because you were in Jail ,
**Bought the domain you mean?
check out the reg date , check out the owners , And you think for 1 minute that
you got a rite to ask me to show you financial shit, you copied Daniel Hayes
code
**Actually I had Daniel start me off with some PHP code, he provided me with a
subscription system he used before, I adopted and extended it for
rainbowcrack-online. Which means I wrote the entire site, as the most recent
codebase stands the only thing left of his code is in _ipn.php

and added your gay name afetr his ,and by the way , google cache aint
**I do have a gay name =[
copyrighted even if u do copyrite the code that u didnt right

To sum up you started this , and you aint got a damn clue what you are doing ,
you lie about MY company and you think that no retalliation will follow ,
**You mean sending me incomprehensible e-mails?
Dude i got shit on you that you would not dream off , and its all logged u see i
log all msn and archive it ,,

**Lets hope you don't get raided then. Right johny boy?

and also MIRC from 5 yrs ago.. I WILL SEND YOU THE TEXT SO U CAN ATTACH TO THE
RESUME YOU HAVE ON WEB,,, AND I HOPE YOUR EMPLOYERS NOW KNOW
**Fuck yes, it'll only get me more business.

YOU WANT SUMMIT IN THIS WORLD ... YOU GOTTA WORK FOR IT ,, NOT TRY TO
BLACKMAIL
AFTER YOU SABOTAGE YOUR OWN CODE
**You mean post this to full disclosure and be completely transparent about the
whole thing? Also, storing my copyrighted code offsite because I didn't trust
you enough is not 'sabotage' it's called not being stupid. Without
being able to
get you to commit to anything concrete I firmly believe it was the right way to
do it. eval(decrypt(php code from db)) is really great.

WE WILL MEET AGAIN ,, I GUARENTEE IT ,,, YOU FOOKED WITH WRONG PERSON ,I WILL
MAKE YOUR HISTORY PUBLIC ,
**Oh no, people will find out I'm an ex-terrorist (appeals to my ego, really.)

i wonder how all irc will find out at same time ,,
**/nick jimbo

thats the first part of you that ppl are gunna see,,
**It'll give me mad e-credit amongst all the gangsters and thugs on "mirc".

and it shows the world what a fookin Geek u look like ,, nerd !! in fact ,
and USA ppl are the best , they dont take shit from Canadian pricks that think
there god. .oh i just found the code xploit a system that you sent me after
bragging u modiofied
**Sweet jesus.

forward this to anyone you like , its will just make your life harder
**Guess it's going to be really hard from here on out.

i aint even started yet
**Hey kid, don't tell your parents or I'll get your family.