Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Linux big bang theory....

From: Tremaine Lea <tremaine () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 22:24:05 -0600

This might be a bit hard for you to understand, but no OS is
impossible to break.

If you think that's the case with OSX, you haven't been keeping up
very well at all.

And before you get your knickers in a bunch, *I* use OSX.

---

Tremaine Lea
Network Security Consultant

Be in pursuit of equality, but not at the expense of excellence.