Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Hushmail == Narqz

From: "Peter Dawson" <slash.pd () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 14:17:04 -0500

"We both agree Hushmail deserves credit for its frank and open
replies<http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/files/hush_klp.pdf>(.pdf).
Such candor is hard to come by these days, especially since most
ISPs won't even tell you how long they hold onto your IP address or if they
sell your web-surfing habits to the highest bidders."

Did HushMail  inform their users that their emails were goin to be handed
over to government agencies ??

Yeah it kewl to be nice to the MSM and Fed's but what about the user (s) ??

/pd