Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:25:40 +0300 (EEST)

We have been waiting this link very-easy-to-find to the list since Monday. The office day is over in many countries
outside of USA already and people post OT stuff to the list...
Like Fabrizio said, just go and unsubscribe.

- Juha-Matti

Fabrizio <staticrez () gmail com> wrote:
"well-defined procedure"

and unsubscribe. no need to flood the list with pointless BS.