Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: DailyGadi: Cyberwar alert, mass disruption coming

From: "worried security" <worriedsecurity () googlemail com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 02:37:37 +0100

On 10/21/07, phioust <phioust () gmail com> wrote:

you are sending these emails out so that you can then go back later and
comment on them just to get another article on your website

you are pathetic n3td3v

i advise you to not link me to the recent spate in e-spam...

your jokes are taken seriously by interpol and could land me in serious
danger of actual bodily harm with the intelligence services.

refrain from your remarks, or face the consequences of messing around with
the n3td3v agenda.

n3td3v has nothing to do with this e-spam, don't play about when the n3td3v
agenda isn't playing around.

if you want to accuse me and the n3td3v agenda of a crime you do so at your
own risk.

i have links with intelligence, so if you want to become an enemy of the
state then continue to accuse me of e-spamming Full-Disclosure, until then,
and early 20s years and don't try and screw over the n3td3v brand in
an unwarranted manner for entertainment purposes, when the final outcome
will only bring yourself to harm.