Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Greedy Jews fact of the day

From: Peter Besenbruch <prb () lava net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:47:07 -1000

On Tuesday 01 April 2008 14:28:57 T Biehn wrote:
Valdis,
Never took you for a anti-Semite.

Maybe you haven't read enough of Valdis' posts. He knows a lot about security,
but often writes with tongue firmly planted in cheek. There really isn't a
better response to these kinds of rants.

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:06 PM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 16:21:55 PDT, Andrew A said:
 > Why should we leave a single follower of such a filthy, greedy
 > religion alive? Do any of you have an idea?

 You're just sore because they thought of the meme "All the riches
rightfully belong to those of our religion" before your religion did...

--
Hawaiian Astronomical Society: http://www.hawastsoc.org
HAS Deepsky Atlas: http://www.hawastsoc.org/deepsky