Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security issue in Filezilla 3.0.9.2:passwordsare stored in plain text (sitemanager.xml)

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:53:24 -0400

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:46:42 EDT, Joey Mengele said:
I don't have time to hold your hand through this,

Otherwise known as "you're trying to weasel your way out of having to
admit that you didn't have a clue what you were talking about".

                                                   some of us have
jobs to do other than posting RFC titles on Internet mailing lists.

Yeah, I understand - the boss told you that if you were late another time,
you'd be looking for another place to flip burgers...

I think you have demonstrated this for everyone. Perhaps now we can
close this thread. Or do you intend to continue your hijack?

Hey, you're the one that said something bogus about how FTP works, you get
to take credit for the hijack. ;)