Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: A New Class of Vulnerability in Oracle: Lateral SQL Injection

From: malix () hush com
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:47:24 -0700

And here I thought you were canceling that piece of shit.
That you even presume to believe that David Litchfield of all
people gives the slightest fuck about what you have to say simply
blows my mind.
As always, please (and let me spell it out for you), SHUT THE FUCK
UP.

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:32:43 -0700 n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>