Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Did n3td3v infulence Google Security Team?

From: John Lamb <full-disclosure () lawnjam com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:01:21 +0100

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 09:55:33AM +0100, mcwidget wrote:
I've asked you this one before because I'm just not getting it.  What's the
difference between "cyber rolling" and phishing?  If there's no difference,
is there any need for another name for it?

Cyber rolling is when you visit a phishing site which plays "Never Gonna
Give You Up" in the background. This is *much* worse than normal
phishing, as it can permamently damage your ears as well as stealing your credentials.