Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Internet attacks against Georgian web sites

From: Pavel Labushev <p.labushev () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 20:53:48 +0800

n3td3v ?????:

Watch this video by Marcus Sachs at Black Hat 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSUPTZVlkyU, he talks about, how are we
going to get the next president's attention in the transition period
in the first 100 days of Obama or McCain getting into the White House
and to take "cyber" seriously?

I'm afraid, all that cyberterrorism nonsense is proposed (solely or not)
for the purpose of gaining more control over the Internet.
Today we hear: "There are terrorism, so we need to eavesdrop your
communications."
Tomorrow we may hear: "There are terrorism *and* cyberterrorism.
Cyberterrorists use techniques that made an eavesdropping ineffective
today, so to save Democracy and Peace we need to *control* your
communications."
Yeah, to control like this: "Ban everything and allow only what *we*
explicitly allow."
North Korea is coming.