Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [funsec] Internet attacks against Georgian web sites

From: William McAfee <sec-community () thegoodhacker com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:32:16 -0400

I would like to point out one of the websites where the Russian side of
things appears to be collaborating.  I have no reason to believe the
Russian government is actively performing visible consequence attacks on
Georgia.  If the Russian government actually is performing attacks, it
is most likely SIGINT work, backend communications disruption, etc.