Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: FD culture!?

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 16:21:25 -0500

I'm here to talk about security, so are you, so let's talk about it
instead of talking about each other. Ureleet has damaged this list
over the past year for bitching about me, I haven't been able to talk

yeah, its all me.  u didnt have shit 2 do with it.  remember that u r
the reason i started bitching.  i joined the list to learn, then i
wondered why every1 hated u.  now i know, and i participate in it as
well.  sad that it takes 1 person to point out what no 1 else will.  u
need to be banned u fuck.

about as much as I wanted to about security because i've had to tackle
Ureleet to push him off the list and burn his ego to get the list back
to normal.

u havent pushed me anywhere son.  i just dont check my email everyday
like ur retarded ass apparently does.

He is starting to give up, i'm looking forward to the day
he isn't here and we can focus on security again.

uh, no.  im not giving up.  i said id come back if u were retarded.  u
were, i did.  didnt take me 24 hours.

I'm sorry that my
enemies are ruining the list... they will tire of bitching one day.

doubt it.  were wouldnt be doing what we are doing if u werent here in
the first place.  i see 1 simple way of solving this problem.  u
fucking die.