Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security predictions for 2009

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 16:16:08 -0500

u rnt that lucky son.

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 1:53 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 6:31 PM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 18:23:32 GMT, n3td3v said:
I'm not a troll I wanted your security predictions, its people like
you botching the list up not me.

The basic problem is that you've *been* either a blithering idiot or a
troll for so long, that even if something sensible *does* get posted from
n3td3v, people will tend to label it as "oh, his trolling has just gotten
a bit better".

Your best bet is to just toss that e-mail address, go pursue an outdoor
hobby for 4 to 6 months, and use a different persona when you return.

Why don't you just tell them i'm not a troll then I won't need to go
away for 6 months.