Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Was secreview crap - now OpenVMS!!

From: "Line Noise" <300baud () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 14:30:02 -0800

On Jan 2, 2008 11:32 AM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 14:13:48 EST, "Randal T. Rioux" said:

OpenVMS is less than 40% Blissful...

Obviously, it's migrated over the years.  Back in the late 80's when it
was at its most prevalent (and before it got 'Open' attached to it - we're
talking Big Grey Wall and Big Orange Wall era here), it was pretty heavily
Bliss32..

VMS was a fine and elegant system, written in Bliss, Coral, and
Pascal. Yes, indeed, my children. Pascal. Much of the C code currently
in OpenVMS replaces the Coral and Pascal. The Bliss is still about the
same ratio. Mmmm, Bliss32. Good memories, thanks.

--
It's Full Disclosure.
Post the disclosure here, not on your website.