Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Joel Esler comment on Sans ISC podcast

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:03:58 -0400

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 8:28 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 12:57 AM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:

People know who I am, they don't know who you are.

we know who someone posted you to be.  but that's not proved to be
you.  you connect through tor, you hide yourself bad.

Rest assured that I work for a large large software
company where I research vulnerabilities against my company.

We don't believe you.

you, and that mouse in ur pocket

You haven't post anything under another nick. Its been checked out already.

sure it has, now i know you are full of shit.

Again you haven't post a website or group you're part of.

i dont need a group to prove myself, as apparently you do.  are you
the kid that stands with a big group on the playground and picks a
fight with the small kid?  except you are the insignificant one.

no one cares about either one of us, and especially about you.  if i
didnt believe in privacy, as you apparently dont, i'd fwd all the
emails that people send me about "n3td3v is an idiot, you are SO
right!"

but i value pplz privacy.  go fuck yourself child.

i again, wash my hands of you.  im done with you.  you will never
learn.  i recommend everyone be done.  if i am hanging it up, all of
you should too.

please no one respond to him ever.