Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Fwd: what problem are we solving? (was Re: ICANN opens up Pandora'sBox of

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 23:49:08 +0100

Classic Gadi Evron Gayness! He's currently trolling the I.S.P community via
NANOG mailing list.

"Because the Internet is not governemned, common misbelief aside. It's a
mess of capitalism and anarchism. In fact, The Internet is the only
functioning anarchu."

Hilarious TROLLING effort by Gadi, keep up the good work.

All the best,

n3td3v