Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Offensive Security Backtrack Training

From: "Luther D. Anderson" <ld0x41 () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:21:02 +0800

8cm,

Are you getting free hand jobs from Muts? You better get an
Uncertified Unethical Hacker certification instead.

The Backtrack will definitely BLOW YOUR DICK!.

- LDA

On 3/12/08, 8ch () hushmail com <8ch () hushmail com> ask for a blow:
I had to post this, this is actually my first post. You guys need
 to check this out, Muts the main creator of the backtrack live
 distro is starting to hold in person classes at a few locations
 around the US.

 http://www.offensive-security.com/ilt.php

 I took his online course and its amazing. I already had my CEH and
 a few other certs and this blows them out of the water. Do yourself
 a favor and check this out. The Backtrack to the max will BLOW YOUR
 MIND!

 8ch