Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Free Tibet..

From: "Eduardo Tongson" <propolice () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:59:02 +0800

Not just Tibet. PRC wants to own every land around them [1].

[1] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spratly_Islands>

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Robert Smits <bob () rsmits ca> wrote:
On March 24, 2008 10:31:55 pm Jerome Jar wrote:
 > Please, I humbly think that you know possibly nothing about Tibet, the
 > province of China.
 >
 > A lot of Chinese people, who used to take western medias as the
 > representation of good will and perhaps democracy, do feel sick of the
 > misleading news article pieces produced by such medias on this very
 > topic of Tibet. If all of your knowledge about the Tibet event comes
 > from such sources, just ignore them.

 China, by force, may have the power to enforce its will in Tibet, but that
 does not make it a "province" of China.

 Tibet is an invaded country, and China has no right to be there at all.

 --
 Bob Smits bob () rsmits ca