Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: London DEFCON meet - DC4420 - New Venue - Wednesday 2nd April, 2008

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:29:21 +0100

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Major Malfunction
<majormal () pirate-radio org> wrote:
meet will be at the St. George's Tavern, Victoria:
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/17/174/St_Georges_Tavern/Victoria

starting at 19:30 on Wednesday 2nd April, 2008.

we have the lower bar all to ourselves until closing time, but if you
avail yourselves of the excellent food upstairs please let them know you
are there for the meeting as that will help with future bookings etc.

This is piss man, an over 18's Defcon? Can kiddies get in if we just
drink coca cola? Bad planning in my humble opinion. Learning is about
all age groups having access, not a small elite of adults.

n3td3v