Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Free IT Security Training

From: scott <scott () freeitsecuritytraining com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 05:21:31 -0700

Over the past several weeks, I’ve been gathering free training resources
to share with the IT security community.

Training that I’ve collected and others have sent to me can be found at:

http://www.FreeITSecurityTraining.com

Thanks to everyone who provided resources.  If you haven't already, I hope
that you will take a short time to register and post any free resources you
have encountered over the years.

Registration isn’t required to access training that others have shared.
I encourage you to pass this info along to anyone who might be interested.

If you have any questions or comments, you can reach me at:

scott () freeitsecuritytraining com

Best regards,

Scott (scott () freeitsecuritytraining com)