Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 39, Issue 20

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 19:41:18 -0400

On Fri, 09 May 2008 19:38:24 EDT, Joey Mengele said:
Also, I got this for you Valdis, scholarly source WikiPedia to
teach you about set theory since you went through all that trouble
to read 9 RFCs for me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_theory
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subset

"Any set is a subset of itself, but not a proper subset." -
WikiPedia

You see, jews are a subset of jews. LOLOLOL, check your work!

You need to read more carefully.  I didn't say "jews" wasn't a subset of itself,
I said that "jews" wasn't a *SMALL* subset of itself the way "islamic
fascists" is a small (possibly empty) subset of "muslims".