Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: What Christianity means to me

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:11:02 +0000

I might start believing in religion when im grey and old or have some
terminal illness, apart from that i think its a load of bollocks and a
waste of your own time. At the end of the day, you get buried in the
ground amoungst the ants and the beasties, they enjoy a good lunch for
a day or two, so you do put something back into nature but thats as
far as it goes. There is no after life or guy waiting for you at the
gates to decide if you were a good little boy or not. Im just a white
british cyberpunk blogger so how should i know if there is some
invisible force watching over us? It sounds like a bunch of old
bollocks to me. All the best, n3td3v.