Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: im so done.

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 22:17:51 -0500

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Mike C <mike.cartall () gmail com> wrote:
No,

It took a lot of effort on my part for all this to happen, and the
discussions have paid off. Big thanks to all who've pinged me online for my
diplomatic efforts.

wait, lets b entirely clear.  u didnt do a damn thing between n3td3v
and i.  if u got him 2 use his real name, then fine.  good 4 u.  but u
definitely didnt get me 2 b any less pissed.  dont try and take any
credit for anything.  i publicly denounce u trying to take credit for
a damn thing.

n3td3v has agreed to use his real name, and ureleet is thus lesser pissed.
We'll have to wait and see on the change in the content that is posted, and
my hope is that full disclosure's SNR will drastically improve.

i hope so 2, and home that n3td3v will, in turn, make real postings.