Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Paul Asadoorian of PaulDotCom Enterprises / Podcast is ridiculous

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 02:17:52 +0100

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 10:02 PM, mark seiden <mis () yahoo-inc com> wrote:

On Oct 7, 2008, at 11:48 AM, n3td3v wrote:

I don't want to read/listen to anything by people who threaten people
with violence on mailing lists or on irc channels.

if only you stopped talking to them also on mailing lists that would be a
major contribution
to world peace.

mark,

bring me the name of the person who threatened me, i know you have
contacts in the intelligence community who have access to that
information.

all the best,

n3td3v