Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: n3td3v domain

From: "n z" <ddosfd () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:49:52 -0600

I'm worried someone is going to buy this domain and put malware on it
or use it for some other evil deed, and then I get the blame for it.
:(

Oh noes! The domain name says "n3td3v" did it so it must be true!

I just hope the authorities know this domain isn't affiliated with the
real n3td3v.

These are malicious blackhats who are selling this domain, please
disgard the 'n3td3v' reference, as its nothing to do with n3td3v.

This sounds like you are planning malicious acts to me. And just who
is, the "real n3td3v."

n3td3v is a whitehat and does not endorse this sale for any purpose.

Who cares?

I thought you whined about leaving fd months ago. Why are still here?
Do you really feel that you are contributing?

All the best,

You say that ^^^ a lot. Do you really wish me "all the best"? I think not.