Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: n3td3v not a troll

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:14:16 +0100

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 6:36 PM, Randal T. Rioux <randy () procyonlabs com> wrote:
It is "Full-Disclosure," not "Opinion-Disclosure."

Its both. Although, anyone who doesn't share the American way of
thinking is branded a troll or a terrorist.

Oops! I just got onto the terrorist watch list for apparently trolling
Full-Disclosure, woopy fucking doooo.

I have a big ass mailing list with members on it, it might be a
terrorist cell, time to get me on the watch list dude, got to be on
the safe side!!!

You can't have someone as high profile as me not on the watch list!!!! Hahahaha.

If you suspect it, report it: 0800 789 321

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3255/2810415169_cdc0e24b7d_b.jpg

Complete fucking joke the paranoia we live in.

All the best,

n3td3v