Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OFFTOPIC - moderated subset of list is back

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:12:12 +0100

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 5:05 AM, moderated-security
<moderated-security () lists seifried org> wrote:
Apologies for the off topic post. Send flames directly to me, not to
full-disclosure please.

For those of you like me who can't stand the incessant noise and smell
of monkeys flinging poop at each other I've started running a moderated
version of full-disclosure again. Currently 152 email addresses are
allowed (vendors, smart people, etc.) to post automatically and 167 are
blocked (the poop flingers). It's not as fine grained as I would like
but it's mostly automatic so posts aren't held up.

-Kurt Seifried

No need to moderate,

Just split Full-Disclosure in two, technical and non-technical.

All the best,

n3td3v